Introduction to Estill Voice Training - Tralee
Time & Location
About The Event
An Introductory Course to Estill Voice Training will be presented by Kaeylea B. VanKeith, the only Estill Certified Master Trainer in Ireland.
This full-day course will take place on Saturday, 27th April, registration 10am; course 10:30am-5pm at Collis Sandes House, Killeen, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
- Understand options of how to train your voice using the Estill Voice Model.
- Exercises in kinaesthetic awareness and observation of corresponding acoustic outcomes
- Dispelling 'myths and mysteries' about the voice
- Basics of Anatomy and Physiology and Acoustics of the voice
- Introduction to Voiceprint for visual feedback
- Masterclass in the afternoon with a limited number of individual coaching to experience application of the model.
Who is this for?
This course is aimed at singers, singing teachers, voice coaches, choir members, choral singers, and professional or non-professional voice users who have not previously attended Estill Level 1 & 2 courses, or for those looking for a refresher.
Collis Sandes House:
- Adult rate€100€1000€0
- Student rate€70€700€0